Waterbalm Universal Moisturizer
Packing light is now actually achievable! At least in the skincare department. Thanks to Kinfield Waterbalm, a truly one-and-done, head-to-toe, never-leave-home-without-it moisturizing balm.
It has a unique, water-break texture for a quenching effect on contact, and feels weightless on skin thanks to no waxes, oils, or petroleum. (That also means you can apply it freely to face and body without any greasy residue.) Green tea and yuzu essential oils give it a bright, light scent.
- Restores stressed skin
- Deep Hydration
- Convenient, travel-ready packaging
- Collodial Oatmeal soothes and calms the skin reducing redness, dryness and visible signs of ageing
- Aloe Vera revives skin instantly with a hydration boost
- Brontide (a European form of Butylene Glycol derived from non-GMO corn sugar) is an amazing hydrator that also increases the effectiveness of other ingredients
- Sodium Hyaluronate is similar to Hyaluronic Acid in that it is able to deeply penetrate and pull water and moisture into those lower layers with it.
Kinfield products are all formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, or synthetic fragrances, and are proudly vegan, cruelty-free, and Leaping Bunny certified. Proudly made in California.
How To Use It
Apply to dry skin on face and body for a dose of weightless moisture. (Just don't get it in your eyes or on broken skin, please!)
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol (Plant Derived Form Known As Brontide), Sodium Stearate, Sodium PCA, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Bisabolol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenethylalcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Natural Fragrance From Essential Oils And Botanical Extracts