Blue Crush Marine Perfecting Mask
Blue Crush Marine Perfecting Mask was created to beautify and soften skin with a wave of nourishment. Put her to use for a natural glow-up or whenever your skin needs extra TLC.
A Blend of Clays and Coconut Cream work to lovingly exfoliate dry and dead skin buildup while Blue Green Algae and Indigo provide luxurious skin nutrition. Blue Crush gently removes your top layer of skin to unveil newer, fresher skin. Expect to have brighter, smoother, and more glowing skin after use.
Blue Crush is a one-of-a-kind DIY mask. Just add water to release her frothy creaminess.
Target Skin Concerns
- Blocked Pores
- Dull skin
- Redness and/or blotchiness
- Smoothes Skin Texture Blue-Green Algae is full of proteins and fatty acids known to lift and tone skin — aiding in firming and tightening at a cellular level, while providing crucial amino acids that make skin look rejuvenated and fresh.
- Softens & Soothes Coconut Cream is full of vitamins A and C, along with natural proteins, it softens, soothes, clarifies and moisturizes skin.
- Detox and Clarify Kaolin + Bentonite Clay delivers minerals that are a key factor in having a smooth and refreshed look. Not only do they revitalize and strengthen skin, but Kaolin and Bentonite Clays are also major detoxifying agents that attract toxins and impurities. They also balance out skin tone while making skin look and feel brighter and more supple.
- Improves Skin Texture Indigo Root Best known for its rich color, Indigo Root also has a long history of use in traditional Eastern medicine. The active compounds in Indigo have anti-inflammatory properties, antibacterial, and antifungal effects on skin that soothe, cleanse, and tighten pores.
Purely Natural, No Synthetics, Vegan, Cruelty-Free, 100% Non-GMO, 90% Organic, Nontoxic, Fair Trade, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Plant-Based, Food-Grade, pH Optimized, Scientifically-Proven Ingredients, Small Batch Made in the USA
How To Use It
As a mask: Start with a clean, moist face. Mix 1-2 tsp and add water drop by drop until a nice paste is formed. Scoop a small amount into your fingertips or brush. Massage into skin in circular motions. Let mask sit for 5-10 minutes to work her magic, and then remove with warm water. Follow with a cool water splash. Keep in a dry place.
As a cleansing powder: Pour 1-2 tsp into your hand and add water, drop by drop, until you reach a frothy consistency. Massage into moist skin in circular motions. Rinse.
To get the best results, use 2-3 times a week if you have oily to combination skin, or 1-2 times weekly if you have dry or sensitive skin.
Kaolin Clay°, Bentonite Clay°, Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Fruit Powder°, Blue Green Algae (Aphanizomenon flos-aquae) Extract°, Ultramarine Blue°°, Vegan Ocean MSM (Dimethyl Sulfone)°, Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria) Root Powder°°, Pure Essential Oils of: Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis)°°, Lemon (Citrus limon)°°, Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi)°°, Mandarin (Citrus reticulata)°°, Bergamot (bergapten-free Citrus bergamia)°°, Tangerine (Citrus reticulata)°°, Clementine (Citrus clementina)°°, Vanilla (Vanilla planifolia) CO2°°
° Certified Organic | °° Non-GMO
Citrus oils are properly extracted and formulated to have no photosensitizing effects.