Healing Water Toning Mist
Now available in an eco-friendly refill packet!
More than a toner, this is a mist comes with some serious advantages. Ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, pro-Vitamin B5, and Licorice Root Extract elevate this fresh cucumber and calendula flower infused mist into almost a serum.
The scent is incredible–the noticeable cucumber aroma is fresh and sweet when the gentle, fine mist lands softly on your skin. Mist throughout the day to keep the summer spa getaway vibe going.
An added bonus—Activist Collective donates 5% of their revenue to Eco-Activism!
Target Skin Concerns
- Uneven skin tone
- Redness or Inflammation
- Irritated Skin
- Licorice root extract brightens, reducing hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone.
- Cucumber, lavender, and calendula floral waters calm irritation and inflammation for a comfortable, redness-free complexion.
- Panthenol (pro-Vitamin B5) and MSM calm skin after cleansing and provides a base for serum or moisturizer
- Hyaluronic acid and glycerin promote healthy hydration levels, helping skin hold on to moisture throughout your day.
- Saccharide Isomerate maintains hydration for up to 72 hours, binding moisture to the skin’s surface for long lasting hydration.
How To Use
After cleansing or exfoliating, spray, splash or wipe onto skin, then follow with serum and face oil to lock in moisture. Or, mist on any time of day skin needs a boost of hydration.
Aqua, Organic Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Distillate, Organic Calendula Offinalis Distillate, Organic Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Distillate, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Saccharide Isomerate, Citric Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Glycerin, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Salicylate, Sodium Anisate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate