Everyday Face Moisturizer
A luxurious and chic everyday moisturizer, ideal for sensitive skin. Hydrate and protect your skin from daily pollutants with this lightweight Everyday Face Moisturizer. This noncomedogenic moisturizer is formulated with free radical fighting vitamin C, skin plumping hyaluronic acid, and conditioning aloe vera, oatmeal extract, and sunflower oil to firm, soften, and hydrate skin.
Vegan, fragrance-free, silicone-free, paraben-free, and phenoxyethanol-free.
- Continuous hydration
- Brighten and even skin tone
- Soothe and calm inflammation
- Hyaluronic Acid is a renowned hydration ingredient proven to penetrate deep layers of skin, drawing moisture and hydration deep within to keep our skin plump and reduce fine lines.
- Vitamin C (Glyceryl Ascorbate) is a stable form of Vitamin C that corrects hyperpigmentation and dark spots. Vitamin C is a well-documented antioxidant that combats skin damaging free radicals that cause aging
- Oatmeal Extract from kernels of rolled oats have a unique chemical composition that will reduce inflammation and soothe skin
How To Use
After cleansing, toning and any serums, apply 1-2 pumps to skin with a gentle massaging motion. Follow with moisturizer and/or face oil. Use morning and evening.
About the Brand
A queer and woman-owned independent skincare brand that makes products designed to work for all skin types, no matter your age, gender, or ethnicity. Vegan products with the best plant-powered extracts and clean, dermatologist-approved ingredients. They use universally beneficial ingredients, so you know they will work for you no matter your skin type. No complicated instructions or esthetician’s license necessary.
Water, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Glyceryl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe (Vera) Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol